Home I About the blog

Note: If you have found this blog and don't know me, I am still tweaking the layout of the blog but would welcome any comments you have in the meantime. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

About

The Ministry Matters blog was born when I read an article the impact children have on the quality of a couple's marriage. You can read more about it here. As someone with a new baby and having been involved in Children & Families Ministry for a few years I thought to myself "Does the church know this?"

Before having a child of my own I didn't really understand the impact parenting can have on a marriage, even a solid one, despite working with families for years and I felt this urgency to make sure this information was getting out. That the right people were getting the right information. Information that would help them think about the way they do ministry to be effective in the 21st century. So I began this blog. I share bits of relevant info that I find around the place, encouraging discussion about why and how we do things and sharing the 'tidbits' I find along the way.

This blog is exists for the Glory of God, the building up of His church and the sake of the Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Ministry Matters and for letting me know what you think! I look forward to talking with you in blogland!